Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Calories / Fat & Exercise
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Calories / Fat & Exercise

Calories / Fat & Exercise 9 years, 1 month ago #117

What is the best way to figure out Exactly what you are suppose to be eating for your level of exercise to achieve a desired results?

lets say the desired result is to lose wieght & get toned, I have to imagine this is a very different for each person, given their size, goals & activity level.

I find it extremely difficult to put together a diet I have enough faith in to give me the correct amount of energy, keep my metabolism working and without eating to much or eating the wrong combinations of food.

I guess I sort of need a complete diet plan made, whom should I seek out for a service like this?

Re:Calories / Fat & Exercise 9 years, 1 month ago #118

• Rob Pilger
  • Administrator
To drop pounds you want to burn more calories than you consume. Now the key is to eat more frequent but small meals and some of those meals can be a protein shake with a handful of nuts and some fish oil. Fish oil is a must for many reasons and it's a great fat burner to and consider that 65% of our brains are made of fat and the brain needs omega 3 fatty acids to function properly.

eat 5-6 steady meals a day. This will speed up your metabolism, keep your blood sugar levels even which will keep your energy and mood up. Eat as much Organic as possible.

Eliminate sugar, starches, white flour, and boxed foods, breads and you'll be fine. Although spelt bread is ok..

consume half your bodyweight in ounces of water a day to drop pounds too and keep alert and energized. Consider that if hydration in the brain drops 1% you feel groggy and faded...

Diets suck. Eat whole organic foods eliminate the shit, rotate your meats throughout the week, 1 day pork, the next beef, then chicken etc. Stay hydrated, pay attention to how you feel after you eat a certain food, if you feel like shit, don't eat it, most people are used to feeling so bad they don't know what feeling good is or even that's it's possible, not all foods are for everyone, pay attention to how you feel when you eat.... do this and and you'll be a new man!

That's the fucking truth!

Re:Calories / Fat & Exercise 9 years, 1 month ago #119

• concord
  • Fresh Boarder
  • just a minor snafu
hey all.let me start by saying that all this shit about calories and carbs and so on can get to be somewhat confusing.I went to see a nutrisionist a couple of months ago to lose some weigth and belly fat. I lost about 30 lbs. and look somewhat good at 160lbs.But i gotta tell you i feel kinda crappy.there are good energy days and not so good.A few days back i got the book by paul chek eat move and be healthy. Man let me tell you what an eye opener that is.more than half the shit i was told was just that shit.ive started eating the way paul suggests for a protien type but its only been about three days and im trying to adjust and understand what its all about.but i can say that i feel some better energy already.its alot of info in the book so it can get hairy.if someone has any suggestions about the book it would be very helpful.im gald i found this site cause this is where i learned of the book and got good info from the nutrition section.thanks in advance. Anthony

Re:Calories / Fat & Exercise 9 years, 1 month ago #120

• Rob Pilger
  • Administrator
Anthony, glad you like the site! Paul's book is the truth. You need to buy his You are what you eat audio series as well. That's will open your eyey wide open! Thank Guy Jones for those articles, Guy knows his shit. I'm a CHEK Practitioner II and meeting Paul personally, he talks the talk and walks the walk. Those are the guys you listen to. Thanks for posting Anthony.

Re:Calories / Fat & Exercise 9 years, 1 month ago #123

• Guy
  • Fresh Boarder
Hey Anthony,
I know what you mean, Mr Chek covers a lot of ground in that one book and I ahve to admit that every time I read it I get more out of it ( I read it about 2 times a year). Just stick to what you are doing and when you start to feel jaded go back and read it again. This system is one of elimination, and you peel away the layers of years of crap one layer at a time. I was listening to a guy called dr John Demartini speak the other day and he said it took him 11 years to get completely clear of strychnine that he had ingested while doing a herbal drug trip as a youth. Crazy kids huh!?
Just stick with it and make one change at a time. Good to hear that people are picking up on this info cos it really kicks ass.

Your friend

Guy Jones

Re:Calories / Fat & Exercise 9 years, 1 month ago #124

• Guy
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi there Mr assasin,

Check out my posts on nutrition they will give you a fairly good over view of what foods are supposed to do for you. But do your self a favour and get a copy of Paul Cheks 'Eat, move and be Healthy' read it and apply the wisdom found there in. You will find that you will become stronger, sleep better and feel much healthier. As I said to Anthony (scroll down to read that reply) you have to apply this in layers, because you will learn a little more each time you add or subtract something from your diet. I hope this has been of some help, It was for Anthony and I know it will be for you my friend.

Your Friend

Guy Jones
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.82 seconds