Username Password: Remember me

Creatine, NO2, etc.
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Creatine, NO2, etc.

Creatine, NO2, etc. 9 years, 9 months ago #60

• Iron Mike
  • Junior Boarder
What's up everyone? Thanks Rob for starting up this site!

I wanted to get some input on supplements. Personally, after trying a number of products, I have found that creatine is the only product I have stuck with over time. I definitely see and feel a difference when using it. I've tried NO2. Feel pumped, but doesn't really seem to help my performance.

Anyone have any other products that they have found works the best for improving boxing performance? What do you like Rob?

Re:Creatine, NO2, etc. 9 years, 9 months ago #62

• Rob Pilger
  • Administrator
Iron Mike, For strength training I like leucimine. I really like this amino acid drink. I like creatine but be sure to stay hydrated. Amino acids have been around forever and they are what I've continually been taking. Fish oils are a must. Get salmon oil and from good company too. Magnesium. Vit. C, Flax oil, yes I do consume why protein and I'm switching to the natural and more potent/purer whey sold on mercola.com.

NOTHING beats organic food sources and proper water consumption. These supplements AREN\"T magic as some seem to think they are. For optimal recovery, get proper sleep ( see my sleep article in the recovery department ) drink half you bodyweight in ounces of water per day, eat organic foods, and limit stimulants will really improve your performance.

Supplements are good. But they supplement. Don't forget what truly works as I just described above.

Anyone else have any thoughts?

Re:Creatine, NO2, etc. 9 years, 6 months ago #90

• Guy
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi Mike,

The best supplement I know of is a good grass fed organic steak, I know its not really a supplement but a lot of what you can buy trhese days is more marketing hype and less substantial in the gains department. I agree with Rob though, get some of Doctor Mercolas whey protein and maybe some of his Krill oil gel tabs. I forgot to metion them when I wrote the reply to your fish oil question.

Your friend

Guy Jones
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.61 seconds