Username Password: Remember me

David Haye vs Enzo Maccarinelli
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: David Haye vs Enzo Maccarinelli

David Haye vs Enzo Maccarinelli 9 years, 6 months ago #66

• Chad
  • Fresh Boarder
Who's everyone taking? John Houston and DOG.1 how is the energy in the UK for this fight? WBC Heavyweight fight tomorrow too. I really think Peter is all hype. Oleg has a solid shot to win.
Last Edit: 9 years, 6 months ago by Chad.

Re:David Haye vs Enzo Maccarinelli 9 years, 6 months ago #67

• Iron Mike
  • Junior Boarder
I want Haye to win! Tough fight to call. I dont know much bout Maccarinelli. How bout you guys from the UK fill us in bout what to watch out for in Macc. I think it helps Haye allot by having beat Mormeck. Don't think Macc. has beat anyone tough.

Peter by mid round KO. Too hard puncher for Oleg to handle.

Re:David Haye vs Enzo Maccarinelli 9 years, 6 months ago #68

• Rob Pilger
  • Administrator
Haye looked ripped at the weigh in. You have to go with his big fight experience tonight. Maccarinelli hasn't fought on this big of stage before..

I'm going for Oleg tonight and like Iron Mike said, I think Peter is highly overrated. Peter could get careless tonight and caught... Oleg can punch. I would be far from shocked if Oleg beats Peter or makes for a very close fight.

Enjoy the fights everyone!
Last Edit: 9 years, 6 months ago by Rob Pilger.

Re:David Haye vs Enzo Maccarinelli 9 years, 6 months ago #69

• DOG.1
Chad wrote:
Who's everyone taking? John Houston and DOG.1 how is the energy in the UK for this fight? WBC Heavyweight fight tomorrow too. I really think Peter is all hype. Oleg has a solid shot to win.

i missed it (working)just saw the finish on sports news sunday night,i know john watched it in the early hours he hired a place for our club members to watch it live.if i remember right,down the gym john tipped haye to win,i thought enzo,but i still say braxton would take 'em:laugh: haye's talkin' bout fighting klitsko now,i reckon klitsko probably the best of a very poor bunch of heavyweight champions,since lennox & vitali retired it been a piss poor division,if big george got in half decent shape he could win title again:laugh:
Attachments:

Re:David Haye vs Enzo Maccarinelli 9 years, 6 months ago #72

• Rob Pilger
  • Administrator
,i reckon klitsko probably the best of a very poor bunch of heavyweight champions,since lennox & vitali retired it been a piss poor division,if big George got in half decent shape he could win _title_ again

Yeah you're right DOG.1 Big George still has that BIG punch and it would easily break the glass jaw of Wladamir Klitschko... He calls himself Dr. Steel Hammer?! Are you fucking kidding me? He fought the last fight against Imbragimov like he was wearing a skirt!

If my man James Toney could get down to 220 He'd whip everyones ass!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.10 seconds