Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Signing up?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Signing up?

Signing up? 8 years, 8 months ago #152

• masterdraco79
I've been told that you have to sign up with usa boxing to begin your career .Well i would like to know how do you do that I've been to the site and i can't figure it out. please help thank you.

Re:Signing up? 8 years, 8 months ago #154

• Rob Pilger
  • Administrator
If you go to a local boxing show you can register with the head official. Usaboxing.org should have who you have to register with in your area. Do you belong to a boxing club? If not where are you located? I can try to help you more.

Re:Signing up? 8 years, 8 months ago #155

• masterdraco79
I am located in Deltona Florida and I'm not registered with a gym.

Re:Signing up? 8 years, 8 months ago #156

• Rob Pilger
  • Administrator
Ok, go to universityboxing.com and you'll find the info you need to get registered. I used to live in Jacksonville and that site lets you know everything pretty much about amateur boxing in Florida.

Let me know if you still have any questions or need help after viewing the site.

Re:Signing up? 8 years, 8 months ago #157

• masterdraco79
Ok i did what you said and the website helped allot the only thing is i think i should open the link saying * USA Boxing Athlete
Registration form if I'm wrong tell me. But when i do it brings me to huddle so i signed up for huddle but now it tells me i can't open the file. I was wondering if you have ever used it before and if you know what i can do to get it to work, or even if I'm not doing it right. Thanks.

Re:Signing up? 8 years, 8 months ago #158

• Rob Pilger
  • Administrator
I never registered with them. This is new but I'm sure you will get the form once you register. let me know.
Last Edit: 8 years, 8 months ago by Rob Pilger.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.09 seconds