Tip my hat off to Rob Pilger
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Tip my hat off to Rob Pilger

Tip my hat off to Rob Pilger 5 years, 6 months ago #269

• Smurf44
  • Fresh Boarder
Yo Rob,

I must say everything you say about boxing and strength and conditioning is spot on, you know your shit. Your up to date and you keep things honest and real. I like everything about the site from skill work, motivation, strength and power its ram sacked and I love the fact that I can come to this site and look for things that I need to work on day in and day out to make me a better fighter, whether I miss a session with my trainer or have no one to spar wit this site is loaded with ideas and stuff I can work on. And lastly just to wrap it up I love the fact how you destroy the myth of heavy weights make a boxer slower and in all actuality it can make a fighter faster and more explosive, I'd actually recommend a lot of fighters start strength training in the right way so they can become better athletes and most importantly better fighters, especially if they put a conjugated approach of integrating dynamic effort and max effort lifting, this would do wonders for fighters. I must tell you that I bully guys around in the sparring and use my strength as a skill to get my way on more experienced fighters not saying I've never gotten beaten up before sparring but you learn the most from the beatens and it makes you train harder and a better fighter. I'm 26 now and been training for about a year and plan start fighting this summer. Any how nuff respect to you.

Re:Tip my hat off to Rob Pilger 5 years, 6 months ago #270

• Rob Pilger
  • Administrator
Irfan, thanks for the words brother! I'm stoked that you love the site and it helps in your training! That's what I created it for. Please let me know if you would like to see any type of training clip video or articles for this site. All the best my man and thanks again for being a member! best of luck in your training.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.55 seconds