Username Password: Remember me

Speciality bags: uppercuts/hooks/different angles
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Speciality bags: uppercuts/hooks/different angles

Speciality bags: uppercuts/hooks/different angles 7 years, 3 months ago #218

• lans57
  • Fresh Boarder
I'm looking at different bags, particularly Title's Big Bang Heavy Bag and the Body Snatcher Bag to add to my heavy bag workouts. Wonder if anyone has had experience with these or similiar bags? One is like a big medicine ball and the other big on top and tapers down. Mostly I want to practice uppercuts/hooks and working at different angles. Obviously I can get a traditional uppercut bag but thought these might be better. I'm strictly doing Western boxing, no kicks or elbows.

Re:Speciality bags: uppercuts/hooks/different angles 7 years, 3 months ago #219

• Rob Pilger
  • Administrator
Me and all my fighters and students LOVE the body snatcher bag in my gym, I use it far more than the upper cut bag because of what you stated you can do, punch off different angles and directions, over, under, side to the body, it's a blast to work, you have to be careful with the uppercut bag because if you hit it wrong, it tears your wrists up!

Title is a great company too.

Please let me know if you have any other questions and enjoy the bag. Have you seen the clip of one of my fighters working the body snatcher bag in the heavy bag department?

Rob

Re:Speciality bags: uppercuts/hooks/different angles 7 years, 3 months ago #222

• lans57
  • Fresh Boarder
Thanks for this info. I ordered the bag today. I didn't know of the clip but I'll look at it.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.08 seconds